1) First time I made it, I followed the recipe all except I used one cup of brown sugar and one cup of white, it was excellent, I did have to cook it longer though.
2)I substituted white sugar for brown, all of the oil for apple sauce, and used two teaspoons of cinnamon. I had to bake it much longer, and it wasn't as good as the regular recipe.
3) I followed it to the T and it was great!
4) I substituted 1/2 cup oil with a banana and kept the rest the same and again it was great!
* tip* shred the zucchini then squeeze out access water in an old towel.
Was this review helpful?
1 user found this review helpful
1) First time I made it, I followed the recipe all except I used one cup of brown sugar and...