These tasted phenomenally, but were a pain once put in the mold. I had to scoop them out with a spoon and re-shape them because they would not come out of the mold. The soft consistency meant none of the normal tricks (freezing for a few seconds, running hot water over the bottom of the pan, banging the pan, etc.) would work. I'd suggest spraying the mold with some cooking spray before you put the chocolate in the mold or not even using the mold at all and maybe shaping inside cookie cutters. Even though they didn't look too beautiful, they sure tasted GREAT!
Was this review helpful?
7 users found this review helpful
These tasted phenomenally, but were a pain once put in the mold. I had to scoop them out with...