I made this for a brunch I hosted yesterday as a way of using up the white chocolate chips I'd bought for drizzling cookies at Christmas. It was okay, but way too sweet, even for my husband who loves white chocolate. We also didn't like the layer of fat that came to the top, but I was able to skim it off after it had been in the refrigerator overnight. I ended up using it as the milk/sweetener for the (unsweetened) chai latte concentrate, and it worked well for that. Overall not something I'd make again, as I can find much healthier ways of sweetening my chai latte!
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
I made this for a brunch I hosted yesterday as a way of using up the white chocolate chips I'd...