I tried this today and it was pretty good! Normally, I make recipes on AllRecipes as is, but I did take the other reviews into consideration and came up with my own alterations. Here's what I did;
1. I used 3/4 cup of chopped onion instead of 1/2 cup
2. I minced 3 cloves of garlic
3. I substituted 1/4 cup water for 1 cup of low sodium beef broth
4. I added 2 oz of sour cream along with the 4 oz of cream cheese
5. Finally, I mixed 1 tablespoon of flour with 2 tablespoons of water to help thicken the sauce.
I also found that 8 hours was too long and that my beef stew meat had cooked within 5 hours.
Hope this helps!
Was this review helpful?
1 user found this review helpful
I tried this today and it was pretty good! Normally, I make recipes on AllRecipes as is, but I...