The first time I tried this recipe it was just ok and it took forever to cook. The second time I used an electric countertop skillet and made some changes. It came out fantastic in 45 minutes flat!
1. With the 4 tablespoons of olive oil I cooked the onions first and added minced garlic. Cooked 5 minutes - Stir
2. I added the potatoes. Cooked for 10 minutes – Stir & cover
3. I added the green peppers. Cooked for 5 minutes – Stir & cover
4. I spread apart the onions, potatoes, and peppers and added the sausages in the middle of the skillet and addedd the spices. I also added a little sage and parsley and splashed some Worcestershire on the sausages. Cooked for 10 minutes. - Stir & cover
5. I added sliced mushrooms and the chicken stock. Cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
Was this review helpful?
0 users found this review helpful
The first time I tried this recipe it was just ok and it took forever to cook. The second time...