Although I roughly followed the recipe, I thought it sounded bland (no garlic!?), so I did the following instead and it turned out great:
1. Used much more radish tops, I had about double what the recipe calls for.
2. Added 2 zucchinis
3. Added another onion
4. Omitted cream
5. While sauteing onions/greens added quite a bit of garlic and black pepper
6. For flavor added powdered thyme, a few pinches of ground nutmeg and powdered yellow mustard
7. I used an immersion blender & got a thick creamy soup.
8. Top with a dollop of sour cream and serve with hearty bread
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
Although I roughly followed the recipe, I thought it sounded bland (no garlic!?), so I did the...