My family and I loved this recipe! It is so delicious, so moist, and the texture is perfect! After reading nearly every review, I was able to make a few changes which, in my opinion, made this recipe spectacular and definitely healthier.
1) I used all whole wheat flour
2) I decreased the sugar to one cup of brown sugar, as 2 1/4 cups of sugar seemed like too much to me.
3) I added about 3 tablespoons of honey
4) I increased the cinnamon to 4 1/2 teaspoons.
5) I also added 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
6) I replaced half of the oil with plain yogurt. Next time, I think I will replace the other half with applesauce to make it even healthier.
7) I increased the zucchini to 4 cups, though I think more may have made it even better.
8) And I decreased the vanilla to 2 teaspoons.
This was an amazing bread! I will definitely be making this recipe again!
Was this review helpful?
4 users found this review helpful
My family and I loved this recipe! It is so delicious, so moist, and the texture is perfect!...