If you like this then you're sure to love my Cinco de Mayo Casserole!! I'd like to share my recipe with you here while I wait for Allrecipes to review and publish it. Here it is:
1 can refried beans,
2 cans evaporated milk,
1 can corn,
8oz blue cheese- crumbled,
2 avocados- chopped,
1lb ground beef,
1c shredded cheddar,
8 - 1/2c dollops of mayonnaise,
8 slices bacon- cut into strips
1) Preheat the oven to 350º. Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
2) Spread the refried beans in the bottom of the casserole dish. Layer with corn, blue cheese, avocados, ground beef and lentils.
3) In a large bowl, mix the evaporated milk and eggs. Pour over the layered ingredients.
4) Layer on the cheddar and rice.
5) Bake for 30 minutes, then dollop the mayo on top and add the bacon strips and bake for 10 min.
Was this review helpful?
1 user found this review helpful
If you like this then you're sure to love my Cinco de Mayo Casserole!! I'd like to share my...