First I must say that I don't eat sweets, but my hubby does. He said that he could not taste the butterscotch chips in this. He also said that it was still pretty good. I rated it a 4 because I had this in the microwave for 6 minutes and it still wasn't melted. I was afraid that some of the chocolate may burn so I heated some water in a pot and put the bowl over the water until all was melted. So what should have taken about 5 minutes finished up taking me about 30 minutes. Thanks for posting the recipe.
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
First I must say that I don't eat sweets, but my hubby does. He said that he could not taste...