The basic recipe is good but I changed just a tad. I prepared like chicken fried steak with double dipping.
1. Use 3 separate bowls, 1 flour, 1 seasoned bread crumbs, 1 buttermilk, leave out eggs, and other seasonings.
2. Cut pickles into spears, lay on paper towel and dry off.
3. Coat dried spears in flour first, dredge in buttermilk, then back to flour, then back to buttermilk, then coat with seasoned bread crumbs,
4. Fry in hot oil. Do only 4 or 5 at a time, let come to golden brown
5. Take out a drain on paper towel,
6. Salt & Pepper to taste, if you want, try one first then if season if necessary.
7. Serve with burgers or dogs
Please try, We really have a big hit when we serve this on the buffet table.
Was this review helpful?
4 users found this review helpful
The basic recipe is good but I changed just a tad. I prepared like chicken fried steak with...