I remade this recipe & did some revising. In the end, my husband loved it while my teens liked it.
Here is what I done.
(1) I used only 1 1/2 cans of chicken broth (Use less if you want firmer or bake at 350 for 20 minutes if it's to soupy.)
(2) I omitted the yogurt & added 1/2 cup sour cream. Big difference in taste.
(3) I added another can of cream corn to mix.
(4) I used garlic powder instead of cloves.
(5) I used margarine instead of butter.
(6) I added 4 tbsp of sugar for a sweeter taste.
(7) I scooped everything into a micro safe dish and nuked on high for 5 minutes for extra firmness. Much quicker then oven. (Make sure to use a big enough bowl or it will spew over.)
With this revised...I can give this recipe 5 stars! Takes about 30 minutes to prepare alone.
Was this review helpful?
87 users found this review helpful
I remade this recipe & did some revising. In the end, my husband loved it while my teens...