I paid attention to earlier reviews, saying it was too eggy and bland, and made these changes:
* 2 eggs instead of 4
* 4 tsp Worcestershire instead of 2
* 1/8-1/4 cup parsley instead of 1 cup (!)
* brown rice instead of white
* added 1 cup chopped broccoli
* added 1/4 cup chicken gravy.
It was delicious; everyone loved it.
I know you can't expect to have gravy on hand all the time, but I suspect adding cooked chicken or chicken stock, which we didn't have, would have done for us.
Was this review helpful?
4 users found this review helpful
I paid attention to earlier reviews, saying it was too eggy and bland, and made these...