I made this tonight for the first time. As others in the review section stated, I tweaked it a bit. My fiance and I give it a 3.5/5 stars. It's good, just not great, but a good comfort food meal to make a couple times a year. I will probably not use all of the soup next time as it was pretty thick and rich. I served with white rice on the side and we mixed it in on our plates. I used: 8X8 Dish, Cooking Spray, 1 Frozen Steamfresh Bag of Broccoli (12 oz), 1.5 cups Largely Shredded Chicken from a Rotisserie Chicken, 1 (10.75 oz) can of Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup, 1/3 cup of Milk, 1/2 cup of Sour Cream, 1-1.5 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 2 tbsp Melted Butter, 4 tbsp Dried Bread Crumbs, Onion Powder, Pepper, Weber Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) and spray dish with cooking spray.
2. Pull 1.5 cups of chicken off rotisserie chicken.
3. Cook Broccoli in microwave for 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl, mix the soup, sour cream and milk.
5. Place Broccoli, Chicken, 3/4-1 cup of cheese in the dish. Heavily coat with the seasonings. Add the soup mixture and mix it all together.
6. Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 cup of cheese on the top.
4. Mix the melted butter with the bread crumbs, and sprinkle over the cheese.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown and broil for 1-2 minutes.
Was this review helpful?
1 user found this review helpful
I made this tonight for the first time. As others in the review section stated, I tweaked it a...