I brought a batch of these to work, and they got raves. One foodie friend said they were the best blueberry muffins he had ever had.
I didn't have any milk or fresh blueberries when baking, so I made a few changes:
• Used 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk rather than ¼ C milk
• Used frozen blueberries rather than fresh
• the frozen blueberries will make the dough stiffen (freeze up), so mound it in the muffin cups
• because frozen, you cannot mash them, and thus the extra buttermilk
• The recipe says for 18 muffins, I used it for 12 to make monster muffins
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
I brought a batch of these to work, and they got raves. One foodie friend said they were the...