This taste pretty good, and stay soft for a week or so, but can certainly be real sticky when rolling out. My suggestions that made it work for me are:
- refrigerate them for overnight to 24 hours - it really does make most of the problems rolling them out go away
- use powdered sugar to roll them out; brush off what you can before putting them on the sheet
- roll them thicker than usual - I rolled them at 1/4" minimum and they came out great
- cook them on parchment paper and only leave them in the pan for a few mins before transferring them to a cooling rack, etc
- best for icing once they cool; not as good for using pearls, colored sugar, etc.
Was this review helpful?
2 users found this review helpful
This taste pretty good, and stay soft for a week or so, but can certainly be real sticky when...