*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data.
(-)Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
MIX THE DOUGH. Pour one cinnamon pretzel mix and 3 1/2 teaspoons of water into a bowl. Mix until you form a dough.
PREPARE A WORKSPACE. Spray the baking pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle flour onto your hands and a clean counter. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
ROLL THE DOUGH. Roll each piece of dough between your hands and the counter until you form a long, thin rope. Each rope should be between 7-11 inches long. Use a ruler if you need to.
FORM A PRETZEL. Bring both ends of your rope up to form a U-shape. Cross one end over the other. Bring the ends down, as if you are forming a bow. Press the ends into the bottom of the U-shape. Place one pretzel in a baking pan.
MIX THE GLAZE. Pour 1/2 of the glaze mix and 1 teaspoon of water into a bowl. Mix until you form a glaze. (Save the other half of the glaze mix for the salted pretzel recipe.)
GLAZE THE PRETZEL. Use a spoon to drizzle 1/2 of the glaze all over the top of your pretzel.
BAKE THE PRETZEL. Use the pan pusher to move the pretzel into the oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes. After baking, use the pan pusher to move the pretzel into the cooling chamber. Let it cool for 10 minutes. Then bake the other pretzel, using a clean pan.
MIX THE FROSTING. Pour the frosting mix and 1 teaspoon of water into a warming cup. Stir the frosting until it is smooth.
WARM THE FROSTING. Slide the frosting into the warming chamber. Allow the frosting to warm, but do not let it get hot.
FROST THE PRETZELS. Spread the frosting evenly over both pretzels. Arrange them on a plate and share with a special friend!
Ages 8+. Adult supervision required.
THIS EASY-BAKE(R) SWEET & SAVORY PRETZELS MIXES INCLUDES: 1 Pretzel Mix (save for Salted Pretzel recipe), 1 Cinnamon Pretzel Mix, 1 Frosting Mix, 1 Nacho Cheese Mix (save for Salted Pretzel recipe), 1 Glaze Mix, 1 Salt Packet (save for Salted Pretzel recipe)
*Note to Parents:
Please read the EASY-BAKE(R) Oven & Snack Center instructions thoroughly before making these mixes.
Wash all pans, bowls and utensils by hand thoroughly before use. Do not wash in dishwasher.
Dry all parts by hand thoroughly after washing.
Make sure children wash their hands before using the mixes.
Follow all instructions carefully to ensure that you have fun and get the best results!
OVEN BASICS FOR THE EASY-BAKE® OVEN:
1. ALWAYS preheat the oven for 15 minutes before using.
2. ALWAYS use the pan pusher to insert the pan into the oven. NEVER use your hands to push in or remove the pan. NEVER leave the pan tool in the oven.
3. Once the pan is inside the oven, check both sides to be sure that both metal doors are closed. The food you are baking may not cook properly if the doors are not fully closed.
4. When the food is done baking, use the smaller end of the pan pusher to push the pan through the oven into the cooling chamber. Be careful. PAN IS HOT!
5. ALWAYS allow the pan to cool in the cooling chamber for the time specified in the recipe.
6. When the cooling time is complete, use the larger end of the pan pusher to remove the pan from the cooling chamber.
7. ALWAYS unplug the oven when finished baking. ALWAYS wait for the oven to cool before wiping it down.