1. Preheat oven to 425. line baking sheet with foil. Put the chicken breasts on the foil and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and rub until coated. Pop the chicken in the oven and roast until a thermometer registers 150, 15-20.
2. Switch the oven to the broiler setting. Brush 1 T marmalade on ea breast. Broil,brushing occasionally with pan drippings,until chicken is cooked through and golden,about 5 min. let cool.
3. Meanwhile build the salad: toss the shallot,apple,grapes,lime juice,yogurt,1/2 t salt and remaining 1 T marmalade in lg bowl.
4. Heat canola oil in sm skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
add the mustard seeds and garlic: cook until the seeds stop popping. cover if popping out of the pot. Quickly add the curry powder,cook stirring 30 seconds,then pour the spiced oil over the yogurt mixture. Stir til combined.
5. Once the chicken breasts are cool,thinly slice them. Fold into the salad and adjust athe salt and pepper. Top with the cashews and cilantro.