2) Stir syrup and sugar together in a 2-qt. sauce pan.
3) Heat over med-hi heat until it reaches a full boil, and quickly remove from stove (don't boil it too long, or it will get too hard)
4) Quickly stir in the sunflower seed butter and vanilla, and stir until blended
5) Pour mixture ove the crispy rice, and stir until the crispy rice is thoroughly coated.
6) Place the chocolate chips in a microwaveable dish, and cook on high for 1 minute, stir, then cook for 30 seconds at a time, stirring until they are all melted, then spread over the crispy rice mixture.
7) Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, then cut and enjoy. Store at room temperature (they get very hard when refrigerated!).