1. Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a soup pot over medium heat. Add leeks and cook until tender. Add chicken broth and season with Dill, Motrin’s Nature Seasoning, Pepper, Bay Leaf and Honey. Stir well
2. Add potatoes whole with skins, sliced fresh mushrooms, diced celery and shredded carrots. Stir and cook about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
3. Remove Potatoes from soup pot and cut into bite size pieces. Put the cut potatoes with skins back into soup pot and stir.
4. In a small bowl combine half-and-half (OR Milk) with flour and blend until smooth. Pour into the soup pot and stir. The soup will thicken slightly. If you want a thicker soup, ladle out some soup broth and add another Tablespoon or so of flour and pour back into soup pot. Stir and blend well.
5. Add fresh parsley and cook an additional 15 minutes. Locate, remove and discard the bay leaf.
6. Garnish each bowl of soup with shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese and serve with a piece of fresh Sourdough Bread.