1. Preheat oven to 375F. Meanwhile, defrost frozen spinach in microwave.
2. Defrost phyllo dough (place covered in microwave for 30-45 seconds), then lay dough flat and cover with damp cloth to prevent drying.
3. Sautee the onions and garlic in 1 tbs olive oil. Add crumbled tofu, nutmeg, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add almond milk and spinach, let simmer for 3 minutes until moisture has evaporated.
4. Transfer spinach and tofu mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add chopped parsley, egg whites, and feta, and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
5. Lay one piece of phyllo on flat dry surface. Spray lightly with oil. Place a second layer over the first, and spray lightly with oil. Repeat with a third layer. With a knife, cut phyllo into 4 equal rectangles lengthwise. (see pictures for illustration).
6. Scoop a generous amount of filling onto the upper portion of each rectangle. Fold each of the rectangles into triangles (as shown in the illustration). Bake on greased baking surface for 20 minutes or until golden brown.