1. Grill chicken breasts until done. Cool and slice into 1/4 inch strips.
2. Add butter to a large saute pan at medium heat. Once butter is melted, add shrimp, sliced chicken, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions and salt & pepper. Saute until shrimp and mushrooms are cooked.
3. Add heavy cream, romano cheese and cayenne pepper. Let cream reduce by 50% while thoroughly combining all ingredients.
4. Cook penne pasta according to package directions. Drain, and toss pasta with contents of saute' pan.
5. Place Spicy Shrimp and Chicken into designated plateware, garnish and enjoy!