1. Submerge the kale, spinach, and romaine lettuce in cold water to get the sand and dirt off the veggies.
2. While they are bathing :), dice up the pepper, cucumber, and carrot.
3. Now take the Kale and pull the leaves off the steams. With your hands, break the leaves apart and dry them and put them to the side. Same with the spinach. Break apart the romaine, dry, and set to the side as well.
1. Get a glass jar that has a tight lid.
2. In the jar, pour the balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.