1. Heat large skillet or medium saucepan and add olive oil.
2. Lightly pepper cubed chicken and add to hot oil in skillet.
3.Cook covered until the chicken is no longer pink, pour excess pan juices into a dish and set aside.
4. Return the pan to the burner and cook until chicken begins to brown.
5. Remove chicken from the skillet and pour pan juices, water/broth, and Italian seasoning into pan and deglaze (scrape up the flavorful bits) the pan. 6. Once everything is scraped free add veggies and cook covered until desired doneness is reached.
7. At this point I started my water for my spaghetti so that when it was ready my flavors should be incorporated.
8. Return the chicken to the pan and add the pasta sauce.
9. Simmer to mix flavors and spoon over pasta. Serve with garlic toast.