3. Meanwhile, cut chicken into thin strips, and toss with some olive oil and seasonings in a bowl to coat chicken.
4. Heat Skillet with olive oil over med-high heat and add chicken when oil is hot.
5. Once rice is cooked, add beans and corn and stir. You may need to add a little bit more water if it's too dry. If you do, add 1/4 C water.
6. Once Chicken is cooked and a little brown on both sides, in a smaller rectangle casserole dish layer the rice mixture, the chicken with all the juices and top it with handfulls of shredded monterey cheese.
7. Bake at 400 for ten minutes or until the top is brown and crispy