1. Set chocolate chips aside, and mix all other ingredients together in one bowl, mix until smooth.
2. Using 2 (8 oz) mugs, divide the batter evenly. The batter should fill 1/2 of each mug.
3. Lightly tap each mug on your counter to release any air bubbles in the batter.
4. Add 1-1 1/2 teaspoon chocolate chips in the center of each mug.
5. Push the chips into the batter until they are no longer visible (I just use my measuring spoon to push the chips under).
6. Put both mugs in the microwave and cook at 30 second intervals. Depending on the wattage of your microwave, it can take anywhere from 45 seconds - 1 1/2 minutes. *IMPORTANT* Do not leave these unattended as they cook very quickly.
7. They are done when the top is shiny, and domed. Should also be firm to the touch.
8. Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before devouring.