1. Open the can of biscuits. Pull all apart and then tear each biscuit piece in half. Set aside.
2. Grab a sheet of paper towels and fold in half then half again. Drain the smokies and pat dry with the paper towels.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Roll a biscuit piece in your hands to make long roll. Wrap around a smokie and seal well on the bottom. Line them on a foil covered cookie sheet or a casserole dish. Repeat this step with each piece.
5. Spoon a dab of honey on top of each piece.
6. Place sheet or dish in the oven and bake for 13 minutes or until it starts turning a golden brown.