1. Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper long enough to hang over on two sides, making it easier to remove from pan once baked. Spray pan and paper.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, or in the microwave, melt chocolate and butter until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, vanilla with the sugar. Slowly add in chocolate mixture until well combined.
4. In small bowl, sift together cocoa, salt and flour. Add mixture to rest of batter. Do not overmix.
5. Pour batter into prepare baking pan.
6. For the cream cheese swirl, beat ingredients together until smooth. Pour over brownie batter. Use sharp knife to swirl together.
7. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, or utnil just set and toothpick inserted comes out clean. Top with full sized hershey bars and return to still warm but turned off oven until lightly melted. Allow to cool. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.