1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Placed diced potatoes on a baking sheet and stick in oven for 15 minutes.
2. Season diced chicken with onion powder, garlic pepper, salt, thyme and poultry seasoning. Toss to coat. In large pot, heat 1/4 cup of the chicken broth and add the diced chicken - saute until cooked. Remove from pot.
3. Add creamed corn, remaining broth, mushrooms, peas & carrots to large pot. When heated through, add in chicken and potatoes.
4. In a measuring cup, whisk together milk and Wondra. Pour into pot and be careful to keep stirring the mixture as it thickens (you don't want the bottom to burn).
5. Divide mixture among 8 tall ramekins. Top each with one biscuit.
6. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees until biscuits are puffed up and brown on top.