1. Peel, Cut and boil the potatoes (preferably red bliss but any potatoes will work) for 8-12 minutes or until tender. DO NOT OVER COOK! If you over cook them they will turn to mush when mixing. After they are cooked immediately drain and submerse them into ice cold water and refrigerate for 30 min.
2. Mix all of your dry ingredients into the mayo along with the chopped onion and celery.
3. While cooking the potatoes cook your eggs. Best way is to put a dish cloth/wash cloth in the bottom of the pot fill with water then put in your eggs (helps to stop them from cracking). Cover, turn stove on high and let it come to a rolling boil. Turn of heat and let cook for 15 minutes. Then remove eggs and place in cold water for 15 minutes before cracking. Once cooled chop and add to mayo. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to help get all the flavors to mix.
4. Remove potatoes, drain and pat dry (make sure they are dry because if not the water will make your salad runny).
5. Gently mix potatoes and mayo dressing together and let sit for another 15-30 min in refrigerator so that everything can set. Before serving top with paprika. Serve cold and enjoy!