"Sing ala swing style... "you got your veggies, you got your noodles, you got your veggies and your noodles too!" Filled with well, veggies and noodles in a creamy sauce, My mother came up with this one night for my son and he LOVED it so its become a regular in our home.
This could easily be modified to be vegan if a butter substitute was used instead.
Veggie broth powder can be found in bulk/health food stores but veggie bullion can be used instead."
1) Fill a large pot about 1/2 way with water (should be large enough for boiling pasta and a little more). Add carrots, celery, corn, green beans and peas, and bring to a boil.
2) Add pasta to boiling water and cook for approximately 7-10 minutes, or until tender. Continue with step three while pasta is cooking.
3) In a small sauce pan melt the butter (or substitute) slowly enough to avoid burning. Turn to medium low heat and add the flour and veggie seasoning, stir quickly and immediately add 1/2 cup of soy milk. Continue stirring as you add the remaining milk, the amount of milk can be adjusted to get the correct consistency, the sauce should be the thickness of hot fudge sauce or mayo.
4) Drain the pasta and veggies and return to large pot. Add sauce to pasta and veggies and stir until just mixed.
5) Pour all into a 9x13in casserole dish and sprinkle bread or cracker crumbs on the top. Bake at 350, uncovered for 15-20min or until golden brown.