1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a large casserole dish.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente, approximately 8 minutes. Drain and place in prepared dish. Add a little olive oil and mix well to prevent pasta from sticking together.
3. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and celery (if using) and cook until tender. Add mushrooms and saute for 2-5 minutes. Set aside sauteed veggies.
4. In a separate saucepan melt 1/2 C butter over medium heat. Stir in flour to make a roux. Add wine, milk, cream and broth. Stir continuously until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes or so. Let it come to a boil and stir in 3/4 C grated cheese and cream cheese. Remove from heat and stir until well blended and cream cheese is melted.
5. Add sauteed veggies to cream mixture along with turkey and peas. Pour this over the pasta and blend well. Top with 1/3 C cheese mix.
6. Stir together Ritz crackers (or bread crumbs) and 3 Tbls of melted butter. Sprinkle over the top. Bake for 45 minutes until it's bubbly and lightly browned.