2. place chicken wings, rosemary, and garlic on medium sheet pan. Aside from separating the wings so they can cook fully, there is no wrong way to do this part - just place at will with rosemary and garlic willy-nilly throughout pan.
3. drizzle oil over wings and garlic
4. sprinkle seasoned salt and lemon pepper, flip wings, and sprinkle other side.
5. Place in oven for 35-40 minutes, turning once half way through.
6. Take out pan and turn on broiler. (high)
7. Remove garlic and rosemary from pan, set aside for presentation.
8. Turn wings
9. Place under broiler for approx. 5 minutes or until golden.