I proofed the yeast in the water, sugar. Added all ingredients to breadmachine. After completed dough cycle, I tossed dough. Prebake for ~ 3-4 minutes next time. Total cooking time is 12 to 13 minutes. Crunchy thin crust.
1. 1 Combine flours, yeast, salt, and sugar in a food processor; pulse to mix.
2. 2 Combine hot water and oil in a measuring cup.
3. 3 With the motor running, gradually pour in enough of the hot liquid until the mixture forms a sticky ball. the dough should be quite soft. If it seems dry, add 1 to 2 tbsp warm water; if too sticky, add 1 to 2 tbsp flour.
4. 4 Process until the dough forms a ball, then process for 1 minute to knead.
5. 5 Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface.
6. 6 Spray a sheet of plastic wrap with cooking spray and place it, sprayed side down, over the dough.
7. 7 Let the dough rest for 10 to 20 minutes before rolling.