1. Marinate chicken in honey mustard sauce for at least 1/2 hour in the fridge with a pinch of salt and pepper (not too much because the bacon will go on top.
2. Remove chicken/ drain (reserve liquid) and place in an oven ready pan coated with butter or cooking spray.
3. Place two strips of bacon on each piece of chicken breast and place in oven @ 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes depending on thickness of breasts (bacon will be crisp as well. Baste with reserved hoeny mustard at least one time midway during the cooking process discard once chicken is cooked.
4. The last 2 minutes of cooking time/when the bacon is browned top each chicken breast with cheddar cheese (about 1/4 cup or more if you wish).
5. Once slightly melted remove from oven and place a dollop of sour cream and snip chives over. Serve with a side of honey mustard for extra dipping...Yum!