""I use to order these appetizers across the border at my favorite seafood place. These appetizers will be the life of the party GUARANTEED. Every time there is an event I bring these and they are ALWAYS a big hit!! I get people constantly requesting the recipe so here it is!!! They are so easy to make and very delicious.""
1. Seed Peppers - (slice a "T" on your pepper) On the stem side of the pepper, cut width wise halfway down the pepper, you do not want to cut the stem off, this will help your shrimp stay in the pepper, it will also allow you to turn the peppers easily while frying them. Now make a slit along the length of the pepper. Remove seeds and veins.
2. Stuff each pepper with two (or more) shrimp.
3. Wrap 1 strip (or two) of bacon around pepper and tuck ends underneath.
4. Put wrapped peppers in HOT pan and fry, turn peppers until bacon is nice and crisp toss in sauce. If you put the pepper with the ends tucked under you should not need toothpicks to hold the bacon in place but you can use toothpicks if needed.
6. In a bowl combine all ingredients
7. Warm up corn tortillas
8. Wrap a pepper in a tortilla, spoon some fo the sauce over it and enjoy!!