"Family friendly baked pasta can be made a day ahead and baked before dinner. A big hit in my family! The roasted vegetables add a lot of depth of flavor. You could add frozen spinach (defrosted) but my kids won't touch it with spinach."
2. Dice onion into 1" square pieces. Slice zucchini, squash, and eggplant thinly. Spread onions and vegetables onto two large jelly roll pans. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping once. Decrease temperature to 375.
3. Cook pasta according to box directions but drain while pasta is cooked but still firm.
4. In a medium saucepan, combine alfredo sauce and chicken stock. Cook over medium heat while stirring to combine. Set aside.
5. Combine pasta, sauce, vegetables, 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese in a large bowl. Mix well.
6. Pour mixture into a large casserole dish. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on the top. Cover. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove cover. Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted, and pasta is bubbling.