2. Grease the bottom of the large bowl you will put the apples with butter.
3. Put the first row of consisting of 2 sliced and peeled apples in the bowl and cover them with one teaspoon of each vanilla sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar. Then sprinkle over the apples also 1/3 of ground cinnamon.
4. Then put another row (also consisting of 2 apples) above it and also put all of the spices over them just as done in the first row. Repeat this with the last 3rd row also.
5. Put in in oven and bake for 30 min.
6. Then quickly take it out, spill evenly the water all over the apples, then put them back in th oven for 15 more minutes.