"This recipe is one that my mother and I make every year and hand out in our christmas cookie baskets. It is similar to the nut goodie bars you find at the store, except better!! They just melt in your mouth."
1. Combine chocoalte and butterscotch chips with peanut butter and melt them in a pan on low, stir often.
2. Line a 9 x 13 cake pan with wax paper, then spoon half of mixture into pan. Place pan in the freezer for about 30 minutes until solid.
3. Chop peanuts into smaller peices. Stir peanuts in the remaining mixture. Set aside.
4. In a seperate pan combine milk and pudding, add butter. Bring to boil. Stiring often.
5. Once boiling add powdered sugar and maple flavoring, blend well.
6. Take the pan out of the freezer (should be solid now) and pour the mixture of milk, pudding, butter, powdered sugar and maple flavoring on top. Place this back into the freezer another 20 minutes or until solid again.
7. Once the mixture is solid take out of freezer and pour the remaining mixture with peanuts on top. Spread evenly on top. If needed reheat this so it will easily spread.
8. Place pan into fridge about 1 hour until solid. Then cut into small squares and enjoy!