1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line bottoms of 4 ramekins oe small custard cups with circle of waxed paper; grease and set aside.
2. In medium microwaveable bowl, microwave margarine and chocolate on High power about 45 seconds or until chocolate is melted; stir until smooth.
3. Whisk in sugar, flour and salt until blended. Beat in eggs, egg yolks and vanilla.
4. Spoon even amounts into prepared ramekins. Cover and refrigerate one hour or until ready to bake(up to 24 hours).
5. Bake 13-15 minutes or until edges are firm but centres are still slightly soft. (Do nor overbake.) Let cool on wire rack 5 minutes. To serve, carefully run sharp knife around cake edges. Unmold onto serving plates, remove waxed paper. If desired, dust tops with icing sugar, or serve with whipped cream.