1. Prepare chicken with salt and pepper and seasoning mix.
2. Mix gorgonzola cheese and butter together, set aside
2. Put 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in pan and add garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder, heat over medium heat
3. Let oil and spices heat, then saute veggies, stirring occasionally.
4. As veggies are cooking heat up 1 tablespoon of oil in another pan over medium heat and cook chicken till almost done.
5 Lower heat of veggies to low, to keep warm.
6. Remove chicken from pan and set aside(cover in aluminum foil to help keep chicken warm) in pan chicken was cooked in add white wine and deglaze till almost gone, add chicken and cheese and butter mix, cooking till the butter and cheese are completely melted and the chicken is well coated.
7 Mix with the veggies and serve rolled up in a tortilla shell.