1. In a medium bowl, stir together "Cream Corn Like No Other" and drained whole kernel corn. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil(you can coat the aluminum foil with some non-stick spray if desired). Drop spoonfuls of the corn mixture onto the sheet, and freeze until firm, anywhere from 2-3hrs. **this is a step you can make forever in advance. Just put them in Zipper bags and put them back in the freezer.**
2. Heat one inch of oil to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) in a large deep skillet, or fill you deep fryer and heat to 350.
3. Mix together Cornmeal, Flour and seasoning of choice in a medium bowl.
4. Mix milk and corn in a bowl.
5. Take your frozen corn mixture and DOUBLE BATTER them. This is key. For those newer to cooking that means that you coat the frozen corn nuggets in the egg mixture first, then coat it in the Cornmeal mixture, and then repeat.
6. Cook until golden brown. **These cook fast and will burn fairly quickly**