1. Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl appropriate for immersing.
2. Spread the bread crumbs on a plate.
3. Dip a slice of beef (or chicken) in the egg mixture. Completely coat.
4. Cover the beef (or chicken) with bread crumbs, the key is not to handle the meat too much.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
6. Put a plate to the side covered with paper towels to drain excess oil from cooked meat.
7. Fry the slice of beef (or chicken) about 2 minutes on each side (until golden brown). Again avoid turning too much, for a healthier version bake for about 10 minutes or until done in the over on 375 degrees
8. Remove the cooked slice to the plate and repeat.
9. Often served with mashed potatoes, a fresh herb salad, or French fries. Topped with a tomato based sauce or dipped in chimichurri.