1) Combine Milk and Italian dressing in a shallow bowl. Soak tenderloins in mixture for 10 min. Sprinkle with pepper, salt to taste. Roll tenderloins in bread crumbs.
2) Lightly spray saucepan with cooking spray. Pan fry chicken tenders with until golden brown and crispy on the outside. Do not cook fully through. Set aside and let chicken cool.
In a medium saucepan, sautee onion and garlic until transparent. Add red pepper, basil, & oregano and sautee for an additional 5 minutes, or until red pepper is tender. Add jar of spaghetti sauce and mushrooms and peas. Let simmer.
3) Slice chicken tenders diagonally
4) Mix pasta and sauce in a 8x8 baking dish. Stir sauce and pasta until well combined. Add slices of chicken tenders on top. Bake for 15 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
5) Remove dish from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.