1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8.5 by 4.5 loaf pan.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Place the butter in a small bowl and place it in the microwave for 1.5 minutes(it shouldn't be totally melted). Add the eggs and brown sugar to the smaller bowl and mix together.
3. Skin the apples and then cut into 8 pieces each. Place in another bowl, and then place in the microwave for 5 minutes. Then add to the butter mixture and mash.
4. Add the butter mixture to the flour mixture. Blend well.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes. You will know it is ready when a knife cut through the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes.