"This recipe is great for those of us who suffer from "picky kid syndrome." You can slice the chicken into strips and make for even more dinner time fun. Serve with scalloped potatoes and green beans for a wholesome meal. Enjoy!"
2. Grease bottom of glass baking dish with butter and set aside.
3. In a wide bowl combine bread crumbs, flax seed, Romano/Parmesan cheese and Parsley. Mix together and set aside.
4. Beat eggs (or milk) in wide bowl, set aside.
5. Rince chicken and pat dry. Place flour on dinner size plate and dredge chicken until thoroughly coated. Dip chicken in egg (or milk) then roll in bread crumb mixture till thoroughly coated. Place in already prepared pan.
6. Cover and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes then turn chicken and bake for another 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Uncover and place under broiler for 3-5 minutes until tops are nicely browned.