"Full of flavor & creamy red potato salad that will have everyone asking for the recipe! I made 40 lbs for a family party and it disappeared quickly. This is a one of a kind recipe as I created it myself. Enjoy!"
1. Cut potatoes (with skins on) into 1 inch cubes. Bring 3 quarts of salted water to boil in a 4 qt saucepan. Leave boil for 10 minutes then turn off flame and cover tightly with lid for additional 20 - 30 minutes. Check tenderness by inserting a fork into potatoes after 20 minutes and every 5 minutes thereafter. Drain immediately after a fork slips into the potatoes easily; set aside in clean bowl. Do not over cook potatoes.
2. While potatoes are cooking, place 6 eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Boil for 5 minutes then turn heat off and let stand for 20 minutes. Drain and fill pan with cold water. Peel eggs and chop corsely; set aside.
3. Dice celery and red onions.
4. In a large bowl mix together the mayonaise, Goulden's Mustard, Lowry's Seasoned Salt and black pepper.
5. Add cooked potatoes (cooled slightly) and chopped eggs. Combine all ingredients with a large serving spoon gently but thoroughly.
6. Transfer potato salad to a clean serving dish and dust lightly with paprika. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.