1. Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and cajun spice (optional) together to form meatballs. Place into a 2qt glass casserole dish.
2. Microwave, covered with a piece of wax paper, at high for 7 - 8 minutes. Drain excess fat. Let stand 3 - 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, drain pineapple chungs, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to make 1 1/4 cup. In a glass bowl, combine pineapple/water juice, brown sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, ginger and soya sauce.
4. Microwave 4 - 5 minutes, stirring 3 times until thickens.
5. Pour pineapple sauce and chopped green pepper into meatball casserole dish. Microwave 5 - 6 minutes, stirring 1 - 2 times until warmed through.
6. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!