- Cook on low heat until it reduces, turns caramel brown and allows you to see the bottom of the pan when scraping it with wooden spoon.
- Add condensed milk slowly pouring it like a thread.
- Add a little of this hot milk to the stirred egg yolks and then add slowly like threads to the rest of the milk, stirring strongly
- Add vanilla
- Strain and distribute the mix in cups, not filling it above the third of the cup.
Preparation of the meringue
- Mix the water and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil to make a syrup.
- Do not use any spoon to stir the syrup.
- Whip the egg whites until hard and then add the hot syrup like a thin thread, directly from the pan, beating energetically. Continue whipping until the meringue is cold, to prevent it from separating and spoiling.
- Serve the meringue on top of the manjarblanco cream in the cups, topping them with ground cinnamon.