1. Proof yeast in water and then combine into flour & salt (Best done in a bowl-mixer with hook attachments or food-processor). Kneed dough until smooth and form into tight ball. Lightly oil dough & place into lightly oiled bowl, cover loosely, and let dough proof for 30-minutes or until doubled in volume.
3. Liberally oil pan and then press dough into bottom. Randomly perforate dough with fork. Layer dough first with mozzarella; then uniformly cover with 1 cup of tomato sauce, and finally a heavy coating of Pecorino Romano. Drizzle with olive.
4. Let pizza proof for 1 hour in a warm location.
5. Preheat oven to 450 F.
6. Place pan on center rack & cook for 15-20 minutes or until edges are very dark brown but before top is burnt.
7. Traditionally sliced into 12-even squares & enjoyed with a can of Pepsi (but I prefer Coke!).