In large saucepan melt butter. Whisk in flour until no lumps remain. Cook and stir over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned. Add prepared bouillon all at once to the flour mixture. Cook and stir constantly over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for an additional minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with roasted poultry or pork. Makes about 2 cups gravy.
If roasting a holiday bird, simply follow the below directions:
1. Remove prepared turkey from toaster and transfer to a serving platter.
2. Carefully pour the pan drippings into a large measuring cup (scraping any browned bits into the cup).
3. Skim and reserve the fat from the drippings. To do this, simply tip the measuring cup slightly and spoon off the oily liquid or fat that rises to the top.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of the fat into a medium saucepan. Stir or whisk in 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
5. Add enough prepared HERB-OX Bouillon to the remaining drippings in the measuring cup to equal 2 cups. Add all at once to the flour mixture in the saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. cook and stir for 1 minute more. Season to taste with salt and pepper.